We try to make our return process easy to understand, and pain-free. Please see below for common return requests, and policies.
- Shortage, discrepancy or damage in a shipment must be reported within 3 business days Please do not discard any boxes or wrapping supplies until the issue is resolved.
- Many times UPS/FedEx will leave the packages on your doorstep if no one is available to sign for the package. Once available, please make sure to check the contents of the package. If there is any damage, please let us know immediately by fill out the contact for below. Please make sure to include your order number. All returns should be sent to the following address:
The Vial Store
713 S Vermont
Palatine, IL 60067
- Returns must be sent back within 10 business days. A 25% Restocking Fee will be applied.
- Returned items must be in the following condition:
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and Received in sale-able condition.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.